SONY CFV-E20SK 2D Eye Shield Kit
This 2D eye shield starter kit includes one frame (CFV-B100) and 3x disposable 2D eye shields.
The disposable eye shields are intended for use by clinical staff supporting the surgeon in the Operation Room who may experience discomfort or motion sickness when viewing stereoscopic images on the Sony Medical Monitor. The 2D (left polarising) filter allows Operation Room staff to view monitor images in 2D, offering more wearer comfort without '3D sickness'.
The eye shield fits into the shield frame that is light and comfortable to wear for extended periods. Wearing the eye shield and frame, healthcare professionals are protected from blood splashes, body fluids and typically encountered in the Operation Room during clinical procedures.
The 2D eye shield is compatible with the BKM-30GM and BKM-31GM (can use instead of 30/31GM).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The product as detailed below is warranted from defects in parts and workmanship from the date of purchase by Kinsmedic Sdn Bhd (the company):
Beurer – 36 mths, except BPM, Thermometer, Nebulizer, TENS/EMS, Underblanket & Weighing Scale – 60 mths, Fora – 60 mths, Choicemmed – 24 mths, Charder/Sony/Spirit/Tuttnauer/Visiofocus – 12 mths
Warranty coverage is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The company will repair or replace free of charge any defective parts arising from normal usage.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear & tear, including battery leakage, cuffs & other consumables.
- The Company will not accept liability for any damage caused by misuse, and unauthorized modification or repair to the product. This, include unauthorized usage of non-compliant AC adaptors.
- Lower portion of this card must be fully completed and mailed to the Company within ten (10) days of purchase.
- The warranty is only valid if the product is purchased new from the Company or through its authorized dealer for use in Malaysia.
- Products eligible for warranty claim must be returned with original warranty card and proof of purchase. (i.e. receipt)