ICANCLAVE T218 CLASS B AUTOCLAVE – 17L (Free Water Distiller 4L)
ICANCLAVE T218 CLASS B AUTOCLAVE - 17L (Free Water Distiller 4L)
HIGHLY ADAPTABLE TO FACILITY CHANGING NEEDS
With the development of technology and great advances in the medical industry, coupled with the new and high demands of the recent standards and sterilization personnel, the sterilizer of the future faces major challenges, not only to meet the needs of a safe sterilization but also offer a modern appearance, high performance, faster sterilization and a better user experience.
Quick S Cycle, 15 minutes
When a medical institution does not have many sterilizers but requires a lot of surgeries or the instruments need to be sterilized urgently, It must need a sterilizer has a quick cycle.
The fast S cycle sterilizes solid or hollow instruments quickly and effectively, helping to improve the workflow increasing the efficiency of
the process, being also an effective solution when instruments need to be sterilized urgently.
Water quality monitoring
The in-tank sensor checks the water quality at all times to prolong the life of the sterilizer and maintain its prformance. It can print the water quality value in the cycle reoport.
Simplified water filling
ICANCLAVE T series are equipped with manual water filling and draining by quick couplings , also can be equipped with an automatic feed system that withdraws demineralized water from an external tank.
The standard internal printer delivers a sterilization report after each cycle ends in the same way an optional barcode printer prints barcode labels that contain the information related to the sterilization cycle, making the traceability of the load easier and faster.
When the USB flash driver is plugged in, the cycle report will be stored after cycle finishes.The sterilizer also has an internal memory that can store up to 9999 cycles.
This content is intended for Healthcare Professionals only, not for general public
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The product as detailed below is warranted from defects in parts and workmanship from the date of purchase by Kinsmedic Sdn Bhd (the company):
Beurer – 36 mths, except BPM, Thermometer, Nebulizer, TENS/EMS, Underblanket & Weighing Scale – 60 mths, Fora – 60 mths, Choicemmed – 24 mths, Charder/Sony/Spirit/Tuttnauer/Visiofocus – 12 mths
Warranty coverage is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The company will repair or replace free of charge any defective parts arising from normal usage.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear & tear, including battery leakage, cuffs & other consumables.
- The Company will not accept liability for any damage caused by misuse, and unauthorized modification or repair to the product. This, include unauthorized usage of non-compliant AC adaptors.
- Lower portion of this card must be fully completed and mailed to the Company within ten (10) days of purchase.
- The warranty is only valid if the product is purchased new from the Company or through its authorized dealer for use in Malaysia.
- Products eligible for warranty claim must be returned with original warranty card and proof of purchase. (i.e. receipt)