FORA P30 Blood Pressure Monitor
FORA P30 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Smart averaging technology (AVG Mode)
- Auscultatory measurement
- Irregular rapid beat (IRB) technology
1 in stock
- l AVG Technology (Automated Averaging of 3 Measurements) conducts THREE measurements within TWO minutes to provide the most accurate and reliable final average test result.
- IRB (Irregular Rapid Beat) Technology: a technology with high precision to detect pulse irregularities during the measurement. It alerts the user of any unusual spikes, patterns and trends for further check-ups with a doctor, but it is not a substitute for a cardiac examination.
- Auscultatory Mode: a multi-purpose device for both patients and professionals
- Smart Memory Function: helps collect various day-time average results (24H/ morning/ evening) to detect morning and evening hypertension
- Clear & Wide Screen View: provides comfort for people of all ages and eyesight quality when reading the results
- Flexible & Easy-Care Wide Range Cuff: one cuff (24-43cm) fits both medium and large arm sizes
- Accuracy by International Protocol: clinical accuracy of the device is further guaranteed by the ESH validation
- Designed by ForaCare Switzerland
- Memory of up to 60 Tests with dates & times
|Power source||Four 1.5V AA alkaline batteries|
|Size of monitor w/o cuff||160 (L) x 95 mm (W) x 66.5 mm (H),
400g with batteries.
|Cuff Size||24-43 cm (9.4 - 16.9 inches)
with air tube 100 cm
|Memory||Maximum 60 memory records|
|Power saving||Automatic power off if system idle for 3 minutes|
|System operating conditions||10°C to 40°C (50°F to104°F),
below 85% RH
|Meter storage conditions||-20°C to 60°C(-4°F to140°F),
below 95% RH
|Power Supply Input||DC +6V / 1A (max) via Power Plug|
|Blood pressure measurement performance|
|Systolic Measurement Range||50 mmHg -255 mmHg|
|Diastolic Measurement Range||25 mmHg -195 mmHg|
|Pulse Rate Measurement Range||40 -199 beats / minute|
|Accuracy of Pressure||±3 mmHg or ±2% of reading|
|Accuracy of Pulse rate||±4% of reading|
Owner's Manual - Download
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The product as detailed below is warranted from defects in parts and workmanship from the date of purchase by Kinsmedic Sdn Bhd (the company):
Beurer – 36 mths, except BPM, Thermometer, Nebulizer, TENS/EMS, Underblanket & Weighing Scale – 60 mths, Fora – 60 mths, Choicemmed – 24 mths, Charder/Sony/Spirit/Tuttnauer/Visiofocus – 12 mths
Warranty coverage is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The company will repair or replace free of charge any defective parts arising from normal usage.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear & tear, including battery leakage, cuffs & other consumables.
- The Company will not accept liability for any damage caused by misuse, and unauthorized modification or repair to the product. This, include unauthorized usage of non-compliant AC adaptors.
- Lower portion of this card must be fully completed and mailed to the Company within ten (10) days of purchase.
- The warranty is only valid if the product is purchased new from the Company or through its authorized dealer for use in Malaysia.
- Products eligible for warranty claim must be returned with original warranty card and proof of purchase. (i.e. receipt)